Want to ensure your home is healthy and not affected by common threats such as: magnetic fields, electric fields, dirty electricity, microwave radiation (wireless, cell towers, etc)? Are you purchasing a home, but want to be aware of the risks in the area? Guessing isn't good enough - get the facts with real, accurate measurements, analysis, recommendations, and fixes.
Whether you are looking to protect your family's health, your own health, or the health and productivity of your employees at work, EMF testing and remediation is an investment in long-term wellness.
Shaun Kranish is the owner of ElectraHealth.com and the founder of the International Electromagnetic Health Association. Shaun offers on-site EMF inspection, consulting, and remediation throughout the midwest. Shaun is very close to the Chicago suburbs (Chicagoland) - so inspection in this area is a great value. Quick facts about Shaun Kranish:
- EMF measurement and remediation since 2008
- Mentored personally by Dave Stetzer since 2008
- Registered electrical contractor in Illinois
- International Institute of Building Biology Electromagnetic Radiation Specialist (EMRS) in-training (2017)
- IBE 204.3 Electromagnetic certification completed
- IBE 212 Electromagnetic certification completed
- IBE 312 Advanced Electromagnetic radiation certification completed
- Former IT consultant
- Has inspected and remediated countless homes and businesses since 2008
- Continues education and collaboration with leaders in EMF inspection all over North America
What you can expect with an on-site inspection by Shaun Kranish:
- Initial price includes up to 3 hours of inspection and traveling time.
- Additional time is only $100/hr currently.
- Shaun thoroughly checks for the following: RF (radiofrequency) radiation, dirty electricity (VLF - very low frequency), AC magnetic and electric fields, wiring errors, and more.
- Shaun happily educates and shares information with the client the entire time, explaining each finding and recommendation (so long as the client is available and wishes to be involved like this.)
- Shaun works with each individual client to find the best and most impactful approach, taking the client's health and EMF sensitivity history into account along with their budget.
- A detailed written report is optional - it requires a little extra time spent on-site.
Add this to the cart and checkout and you'll be taking the most recommended course of action - having a highly-trained and experienced EMF inspector with professional equipment survey your entire home and/or business!